Sgt. Clifford Stone
I’ve known Sgt. Clifford Stone’s testimony from way back in the day when he was featured by Project Camelot with Kerry Cassidy. It’s been several years since I’ve seen his interviews but now through Gaia.com, we have new witness testimony of his UFO and ET encounters when he was serving as an intuitive empath for a special division of the U.S. Army. Stone’s testimony is utterly moving and emotional—he takes us into great detail regarding the truly personal encounters he has had with different extraterrestrial species. Here is a list of notes taken from several of his latest interviews of Cosmic Disclosure from the Gaia Network.
- During the 60’s, the U.S. Army was aware of over 57 different extraterrestrial species that were visiting earth.
- Many species are humanoid and look exactly like humans on earth.
- The eyes of humanoid extraterrestrials appear slightly larger or will have a black iris.
- Certain extraterrestrial humanoid species are so similar to humans on earth, it would be hard to differentiate between the two.
- ET’s are telepathic and are able to read our minds and our thoughts. They are able to communicate with us non-verbally. They can send thoughts and feelings into our minds. Intuitive empaths are able to interface successfully with certain ET groups. Sgt. Clifford Stone was an intuitive empath that excelled at communicating with the ET’s found at the crash sites or bases his military team would encounter.
- When Stone’s military team shot at ET’s with conventional bullet-type guns, the ET’s were not damaged and possessed superior technology that would somehow deflect or avert every bullet launched toward them.
- ET’s have an ability to instantaneously transport anything, object, or material, through space over any distance. Sgt. Clifford Stone was transported out of an ET base and remembered a bright flash of white light before he woke up hundreds of feet from where he last stood.
- ET’s require special medical attention. The medical procedures known by us will not always work on ET groups. They require special needs and many of our chemicals are much too harmful to them.
- Many ET groups pass through our solar system. Hundreds of groups used to come and go from earth but once humans learned how to detect their craft in our airspace, the numbers of ET’s that would stop through earth decreased. However, hundreds of groups still come and go from earth for trade or for supplies. Some of their craft will crash and on some occasions the ET occupants inside will be killed or injured. They will require special medical attention.
- Stone encountered insectoid beings that resembled large grasshoppers. They are telepathic and find it humoring how humans look and eat and his military team felt the same way toward them.
- Sgt. Clifford Stone wants us to realize we have to all have open minds if we want to interact with ET’s. We must be willing and ready to face the problems of harboring extraterrestrial species as they arrive on earth. We must be a mature and compassionate society and treat them with great respect because of their high intelligence and high spirituality. They are mostly all highly evolved species that deserve the utmost respect and care. We must always treat them as so.